Thursday, July 14, 2011

The 5th Day in Bandung

Unfortunately I only have a quarter day to look for street art spots. I believe if the time that I have is more, I will get a lot of pictures. The journey begins from the Statue of Persib to the Homann Hotel, then go into Cikapundung and Braga Street until go back to the Statue. The road I took is a historic street in the city of Bandung. However Bandung recently is what is visible now. Some street art and graffiti community that I know are like "Stereoflow", which is still seen their artwork until now. "Ranger Bastard" who ever exhibited in Buton Road. Until now I've never heard their performances again. The others are such as Yellow Dino, "60", Shake, Kumkum, Astronautboys, Aikoboy, Pope, etc. I hope someday I can join them making some artwork around Bandung. 

No comments:

Post a Comment